Software Engineer (Windows Desktop / C# .NET)
Website Vibes Technology
Improving sound & vibration engineering
Are you intrigued by engineering, do you love to code and build beautiful desktop software and do you see yourself working within a young and growing company? Then we are looking for you!
In the role of software engineer at VIBES you are working together with a team consisting of our CTO and four experienced software engineers. In the broadest sense, you are responsible for the implementation of VIBES’ innovations into beautiful software products (we’ll prefer to discuss the specifics of the role once we have met – since we can adjust the role a bit to your wishes and skills).
You have experience creating Windows desktop applications, you have an interest in (mechanical) engineering and signal processing, you love to create intuitive interfaces and finally: you love to combine your knowledge, to thrive as a software engineer at VIBES!
Working at VIBES!
VIBES.technology started 5 years ago as a spin-off from TU Delft. We help the automotive industry to reduce noise and vibrations in cars, which is a relevant topic in particular for electric cars. We work with engineers at the innovation centers of BMW, Hyundai and Volvo, for example. We do this in consulting projects and by delivering unique software. VIBES has grown considerably and that is why we are now looking to expand our team.
Working at VIBES sounds amazing, obviously. Still in doubt? Then read on:
- You get the chance to work on brand new products in a small team, so your work really does define the future of our products (and company!)
- The product you will be working on is a “spider in the web” between other hardware and software parties: you will work with, among other things. the simulation packages from ANSYS, MSC Nastran and the data acquisition hardware from Müller-BBM
- You have a lot of freedom and flexibility: great if you stay at home to wait for your package, you will undoubtedly also compensate this some other time to fix an urgent bug
- We work in the best tech incubator in Europe, which in addition to >80 startups also has foosball table, table tennis, delicious lunches, Friday afternoon drinks and parties!
- We have the best offices at YES!Delft incubator, for example our corner office with a panoramic view of Delft Technopolis and A13, with lots of ‘green’ both inside and outside the office
- The product you are going to work on is a cool and modern product: no mountains of technical debt to deal with or a UI from the 1980s, but a modern and intuitive application that is set up from scratch with the latest frameworks and UI components.
What are we looking for?
- 3-10 years of working experience
- Experience with Windows desktop software development in C# .NET and WPF
- University degree in (software) engineering
- Located in the Netherlands
- Nice to have: interest in (mechanical) engineering and signal processing
- Nice to have: experience creating multi-threaded computations and 2D/3D visualization
- Nice to have: interest in UI/UX
- Starting date: ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com