Developing a method to calculate the amount of flexibility provided by passive imbalance control for the electric grid.
Are you a Systems and Control student seeking an internship, possibly for your graduation, in the field of E-Mobility? Starting from January/February 2024, we have an internship position available.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Developing a method to calculate, in an automated, robust, and reliable manner, the amount of flexibility provided by passive imbalance control for the electric grid. This may be supplemented with an impact analysis of imbalance control on energy procurement. Additionally, you will be part of our Talent Pool, participating in various workshops with other interns and graduates, including project visits.
Your work environment:
Team E-Mobility is in the midst of transitioning from a startup to a scale-up. We have developed a strong proposition that translates into a financially healthy order portfolio. As an intern, you won’t be short of variety.
Team E-Mobility contributes to the transition to sustainable mobility by designing, financing, installing, and maintaining charging facilities and associated services for electric transport. We operate in the public domain for the G4 (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and The Hague), Groningen, and Drenthe, as well as for the top 500 companies in the Netherlands. With 15,000 AC charging stations in public spaces, we are the market leader in the Netherlands. We work data-driven, continuously innovate, and contribute to pilots in the field of dynamic pricing, providing flexibility for grid balancing, and vehicle-to-grid.
Here’s what you bring:
· Strong analytical skills
· Solid mathematical foundation
· Drive to contribute to the energy transition
· Interest in electricity markets
What we offer:
· An internship allowance of €540 per month
· Personal guidance, freedom, diverse work, and an environment where your opinion matters
· An excellent and challenging opportunity to gain experience with the largest Charge Point Operator (CPO) in the Netherlands
· Development is essential within our organization, so we provide you with a mentor for personal guidance. They are your go-to person within Equans, not only for job-related questions but also for questions about personal development, career opportunities, and choices after your education.
· Flexible working hours and the option to work partly from home
· Travel cost reimbursement
If you’re interested, contact – 06-17640591
To apply for this job please visit equans.com.