Internship positions at Ericsson Research – Device Technologies
The Device Technologies research team at Ericsson Research in Stockholm, Sweden is looking for talented research interns to address some of the most relevant challenges in Robotics and AR/VR. Our team has the charter to identify relevant technology challenges, develop novel algorithms, create new concepts and technologies, do proof-of-concept prototyping, serve as a pool of expertise supporting strategy within Ericsson, and create strategically important intellectual property.
The aim of this internship project is to develop and advance algorithms and software/hardware systems that enable real-time and collaborative Localization, Mapping and 3D Reconstruction for Robotics and AR/VR devices using heterogeneous sensors.
- Pursuing a Masters degree in Robotics, Automatic Control, Computer Vision, or related fields.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience with sensor fusion, computer vision, visual-inertial odometry, SLAM, controller design and modelling of dynamical systems.
- Strong Mathematical background
- Good programming skills
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
- Must be available for 3 month to 5 month internship in Stockholm anytime between August 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019
Some highlights of this research position are:
- 100% research focus
- Possibility to publish results in leading technical conferences and in patent applications
- Become part of a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team of researchers and engineers
Ericsson Research is the central research organization within Ericsson. We are over 700 researchers in eight countries. Our mission is to provide Ericsson with system concepts, technology, and intellectual property, to secure long-term success and competitiveness of Ericsson. World-class innovation is achieved through cooperation within Ericsson as well as with external partners, customers, universities, and research institutes.
If you wish to apply or you have any further questions, feel free to contact DSA Kalman or directly the responsible for the position at Ericsson Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com