Hot Rolling Mill Setup Optimization
Website Tata Steel
You will dive into our state-of-the-art hot rolling models, analyse the processes, and hold discussions with colleagues within R&D and the technology department of the factory. This will allow you to get familiar with the production process. This knlowedge will be used to design / develop an optimization algorithm to find the best combination of parameters, making it possible for us to find the optimal rolling process settings for a specific slab of steel.
- You are looking for a master internship with a 6 to 9 months duration;
- You are a master student with a background in systems & control, engineering mathematics or similar;
- You are a student at a Dutch University and you live in the Netherlands;
- You have mastered the English language;
- You have interest in the manufacturing industry;
- You take initiative and can work independently.
- A paid internship with proper guidance, with an internship compensation between €347,- and €416,- (depending on the type of internship);
- An assignment which fits the requirements of your university;
- You can gain valuable experience within a large organization and one of the Netherlands biggest manufacturing industries;
- During you internship you can participate in event such as student tours and lunch lectures;
- You have the possibility to make use of our Library Services.
You can find more information about this position and apply at: Master Internship Hot Rolling Mill Setup Optimization
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com